MBBS Course and curriculum of BGC Trust Medical College is in accordance with the course and curriculum of Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) and the rules and regulations of the University of Chittagong. Guidelines and norms laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh are strictly followed by the Medical College.
MBBS Course, Structure and Duration :
The Duration of MBBS Course is 5 (Five) years
|1st & 2nd yearPhase-I||Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry||1 Year and6 Month||1st Professional MBBS Examination|
|3rd yearPhase-II||Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine||1 Year||2nd Professional MBBS Examination|
|4th yearPhase-III||Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Therapeutics||1 Year||3rd Professional MBBS Examination|
|5th yearPhase-IV||Medicine and Allied Subjects Surgery andAllied Subjects Obstetrics and Gynecology||1 Year and6 month||Final Professional MBBS Examination|
Internship 1 (One) Year
- 4 well spaced lecture galleries for accommodation of 250 students at a time, equipped with overhead projector, epidiascope, slide projector and multimedia projector facilities.
- 2 Air conditioned dissection halls with modern facilities to dissect Cadavers.
- Well furnished Anatomy Museum & Morgue, Pathology Museum.
- Perfectly equipped Histology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, and Microbiology & Pharmacology Laboratory.
- Spacious rooms for tutorial, demonstration and group discussion classes.
- Computer lab with broadband facilities.
- Entail provision to expand all the above facilities, whatever needed.
- Highly rich library in calm atmosphere having adequate collection of latest books & current medical journals.